We are always interested in purchasing your antique tribal textiles and more general antique textile collections!
The rare and beautiful is what we specialize in.
Since 1990, Collector and Owner Gail Hawes, has specialised in the collection and purchase of fine quality textiles, often embroidered, together with tribal antique textiles from over the world. Gail is a specialist in Chinese Tribal textiles. We take great pride and joy in collecting and purveying heirloom quality goods and offer to travel for local purchases, nationwide purchases, attic investigations and clean outs with experienced and educated personal to help you liquidate your holdings.
What we buy:
- Antique embroideries and weavings from near and far — Asian, European, Middle Eastern, and Far Eastern, Chinese.
- A wide variety of Antique textiles with a particular interest in fine hand made antique lace, wedding veils, shawls and lace clothing.
- Traditional and ceremonial clothing from many cultures.
- Fancy women’s gowns and clothing from the 18th century through the mid 20th century
- Men’s evening and day wear from the 18th century to the mid 20th century
- Antique linens, fancy tablecloths and bed linens.
Send us photos and detailed information about the items you are wishing to sell to: firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will get back to you as soon as we can. .